Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Beat Cream



Summer has been busy so far!
I'm putting together a what I have been thinking about post.....let's see.....

Man, I really need a good book. I spent all last week reading a book that was so good until the last third of it. I felt cheated. The main character completely folded. She was running from an abusive husband and I was cheering her on, go girl! Go girl......OH, no don't do that, why are you doing that? Shut the book. Shucks. And who knows what happened.

I've been in an art holding pattern for a really long time now. I've waiting for the right flow to come ashore and since it hasn't happened, I'm just going to make stuff anyway. And, gasp, it can stink if it wants to, and you, my friends will never know (a ha ha...insert evil laugh).....because I'll just keep it to myself....we shall see how this works out.

I also, entered the Lilla Rogers Talent Search. I found them through Claudine Hellmuth. And I have thought, yep, I would be a good fit for them. And since the stinky stuff is staying with me, I'll just be sure to send them my best.

The first assignment is absolutely fantastic and something I can completely work with. My brain has been turning ideas around like a cement mixer. Now, to get to work.

1 comment:

Caatje said...

I've been reading about the Lilla Rogers contest in several places already. Seems so cool. Wishing you the best of luck and hope you get far (or win!).