Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bright Tree


This is a little bright for me but kind of working outside of my color comfort zone. I've got a lot going on right now, hopefully some good change.

Last night, I complained to my husband that I was NEVER going to make it to the Olympics.
"In what?", he asks. (A good question).
"Oh, I don't know, running, swimming, anything! Because I can't get the pain in my foot to stop. It's this messed up nerve thingy. And I've done all of the PT, the three months-no running, no soccer, strength training, icing, Motrining (yes, it's a verb with me), all of that and still sheer pain will strike me like lightning. AND I am never going to make it to the Olympics!"

He laughs, "Oh, well, yeah, that's the reason you aren't going to make it. That makes perfect sense."



2 comments:

Andria said...

Husbands are so helpful, aren't they? Ha! I've had your blog bookmarked for quite awhile, Beth, and am happy to have come for a visit today. I have enjoyed looking back through your past posts, and admiring your collage style and your art.

Beth HF said...

Andria-Thanks so much! I have been blog slacking for awhile now and I am trying to make and post more art. Your sweet comments are so encouraging. Love.